Throughout North Carolina and other parts of the Southeast, people who have been injured depend on personal injury lawyer Curtis C. Osborne for legal counsel. If you have been injured in an accident, if you have been injured due to the fault of someone else, or if a loved one has died because of the actions of another, the Osborne Law Firm is here to serve you.
We care about our clients, and it shows in our work.
At the Osborne Law Firm, we know that our clients have a great deal to worry about. We are willing and able to take on the legal issues surrounding the injury or harm you or a loved one has suffered. Let us carry your burden while you heal. We are available to help you in the following areas:
- Automobile Accidents: Car accidents that result in injuries
- Catastrophic Injuries: Spinal cord injuries, brain trauma, amputations, paralysis
- Employee Rights: Equal Pay Act, Age Discrimination in Employment Act, Title VII
- Insurance Bad Faith: Denial of legitimate insurance claims
- Mesothelioma & Asbestos: Diseases related to asbestos exposure such as mesothelioma, asbestosis, and cancer.
- Motorcycle Collisions: Motorcycle accidents that result in injuries
- Personal Injury: Dangerous premises accidents, dog bites
- Premises Liability: Dangerous premises, including dangerous equipment and animals, inadequate security
- Tractor Trailer Accidents: Driver negligence and equipment failures causing harm
- Wrongful Death: Accidental death caused by another person
Personal Injury Attorney Curtis C. Osborne is licensed to practice law in five jurisdictions: North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Maryland and Washington, DC. His credentials include an advanced law degree in litigation and alternative dispute resolution (ADR), and litigation experience in federal and state courts. If this is the high level of professionalism and care you expect from your personal injury lawyer, contact the Osborne Law Firm in Charlotte, N.C.
The Osborne Law Firm is conveniently located in the University Research Park off Mallard Creek Church Road. Easily accessible from I-85, I-77, and 485, we serve clients in Charlotte, Concord, Huntersville/Lake Norman, Monroe, Rock Hill, and the surrounding region.
Client focused. Results driven. Call the Osborne Law Firm, the firm that cares. (704)376-8012; Toll Free (877)278-4800
Curtis C. Osborne