The first thing you should do if you are hurt at work is go to a doctor. Once you have been seen by a doctor and received any necessary treatment, you should then contact an experienced personal injury lawyer. At our firm, we can assist you in assessing your legal rights and alternatives as well as guide you through the claim filing process.

There are a number of things that can happen after an on-the-job accident that can impact your ability to file a successful claim. For example, if you have not yet reported the injury to your employer, doing so may limit your ability to pursue compensation. It is also important to keep in mind that there are strict time limits in place for filing a workers’ compensation claim, so it is important to act quickly.

Contact our firm right now for a free consultation if you have been hurt at work. We’ll look at your case and assist you in determining the best course of action. Call us at 704-376-8012 to get started.

Is Seeking Medical Attention Important?

Yes, seeking medical attention is extremely important after an on-the-job accident. Most employers require that you seek medical treatment as soon as possible after the accident occurs. Not only is it important to get the necessary medical attention, but it is also important to have documentation of your injury. This information can be helpful when filing a workers’ compensation claim or lawsuit.

If you are injured, go to the doctor as soon as possible and keep all of your records and receipts related to the injury. Doing so will help ensure that you are able to obtain the compensation you deserve for your injuries.

Should I Call an Injury Lawyer About My Accident?

If you have been injured in an accident at work, you may be wondering if you need to hire a lawyer. The short answer is yes – it is in your best interest to speak with an attorney who has experience in personal injury law.

An experienced personal injury lawyer can assist you in learning about your legal rights and options following an accident. He or she can also walk you through the claim filing procedure and, if required, represent your interests in court.

Should I File for Workers’ Comp or a Personal Injury Claim?

This is a common question that many people have after being injured in an accident at work. The answer depends on many factors, including the severity of your injuries and the state where you live. Generally, workers’ compensation is the best option for those who have suffered minor injuries. However, if you have suffered serious or catastrophic injuries, you may be better off filing a personal injury claim.

It is important to speak with an experienced lawyer who can advise you on the best course of action based on the specific facts of your case. Give us a call today at 704-376-8012.